Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peace, Harmony and Love

Dear All,

A super quick post about a project that I finally managed to make after all kinds of hurdles posing themselves in my way! :( A peace symbol, a white dove :)


The wings are made of endless fringing (and my inspiration for fringing remains Meg Crawford, who fringes SO beautifully and patiently!).........

The body of the dove is made of clay and covered with tear drop punches, made using Martha Stewart teardrop punch. Rest is pretty self-explanatory :) If I didn't hate fringing so much, maybe, I'd make some more birds! Haha!

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

24 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely work....

PMT~ Meg said...

This is an absolute stunner, Pritesh!!! Thanks for acknowledging my love of fringing - with me, it's an obsession; with you, it's an art! Meg

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a stunner.The exquisite white is so mesmerizing!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Sudha said...

Wow...beautiful. Love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

bowing down .... hats off

Unknown said...

bowing down.... hats off....

Durga said...

Love this brilliant concept, very neatly done as always :)

Christine said...

Simply magnificent. It looks so real. The molding with clay is a wonderful idea.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
Chris

SUGANTHI said...

Beautiful Pritesh!!

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Absolutely fabulous!
Hugs!

Baukje said...

Superb what a beautiful dove I love all your work!
Greetings Baukje

kunda said...

Mind Blowing work Pritesh...

WhiteRacoon said...

Lovely dove! Great quilling addition to the fringes in wings. I guess I should try some too! I have made some fringes for the upcoming challenge, but haven't shaped them yet... your example is pretty inspiring!

DreaMe said...

Amazing work as usual!!!

Hussena said...

OMG!!this is just awesome work Pritesh ... that fringed wing and the body made with punches is totally incredible.. only you can come up with something this gorgeous..so much patience and hard work invovled here !

lulu_ma said...

this is certainly a beautiful piece! love the white dove. the feathers especially. neither do I like fringing too. hahaha!

Maria Rose said...

Awesome Pritesh :)

kalanirmitee said...

Awesome!!Bird looks so real...hats off!!

Avni said...

It is just W O W!

Shylaashree said...

Peace is felt here Pritesh
Adhiraacreations

k@rin said...

so beautiful . love it very mutch

Theepz said...

admirable

Anonymous said...

b.e.a.utiful

NotMyWords said...

Absolutely stunning! Love it!