Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Moonstone Butterfly earrings

Hello All,

What all a punched butterfly can lead to is evident from this pair of earrings :) I was just mindlessly punching butterflies from a leftover strip (less than half an inch wide) and ideas suddenly flooded my head :) Here is one of many results ;) More later........



Somehow, the silver white combination made me think of a moonstone :)

Till next time :)

Ciao

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

4 comments:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

His works are beautiful.
Hugs.

Unknown said...

Wow...awesome and clever...is the butterfly suspended in that square frame? and if yes then how?

MEGHA said...

super cool
megha
http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Szalonaisa said...

They are really cute!!